march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 22, 2004
The recipes are easy to follow. The food turns out wonderful and still with lots of flavor. Try the breakfast sausage recipe. I was so sorry to have to give up sausage but this is a great alternative!
on March 9, 2012
I am really enjoying some of the recipes that are in this book. I have Meniere's disease and must have a low to no sodium diet. This book is great for that.
on April 28, 2013
After finding out my daughter has lupus this was a gem of a find to help in the control of daily salt intake.She is, as we are ,very thankful.Keep up the good work.
on July 28, 2014
No problem. Book arrived on time and in good shape. Salt reduction is something all of us should be looking at and this book helps achieve that goal.
on February 24, 2014
bought as a gift- I never got any feedback on how the book was so I can not rate it