"Michele Borba has written the ultimate parent-friendly guide tokids and friendship."
--Ann Douglas, author, The Mother of All Parenting Books
From the Back Cover
How to Help Your Kid Survive the Social Jungle. A Hands-On Guidefor Parents and Teachers of Kids from 4-15.
- Do you wish your kid had more friends or could keep theones shehas?
- Is teasing, gossiping, bullying, or cyber-bullying aproblem?
- Is she often left out or rejected by other kids?
- Does he just follow the crowd? Are you concerned about hisfriends?
- Does she complain that she's unpopular or that nobody likesher?
- Are you at a loss for how to help your child handle those playdates, sleepovers, being shy, too sensitive, too competitive, orhaving a bad reputation?
Look no further. The resource you need to solve these problemsand boost your child's social competence is in your hands. Based ona survey of five thousand teachers and parents, Nobody Likes Meshows how to teach your child the 25 most essentialfriendship-building skills that kids need to find, make, and keepfriends, as well as survive that social pressure from peers.