Kindle Edition (333)
Large Print (18)
Managing Energy Costs: A Behavioral and Non-Technical Approach by John Eggink (Mar 6 2007)
The Imperfect Board Member: Discovering the Seven Disciplines of Governance Excellence by Jim Brown (Sep 29 2006)
Human Resources for the Non-HR Manager by Carol T Kulik and Elissa Perry (Apr 30 2004)
Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations: A Practical Guide and Workbook by Michael Allison and Jude Kaye (Mar 31 2005)
Good To Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't by Jim Collins (Oct 4 2001)
- Page 75: ... These non-agenda meetings became a forum where current realities ... See a random page in this book.
The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham (Jun 24 2003)
- Page 313: ... sundial near Venice that bore the words Horas non numero nisi serenas ... See a random page in this book.
StrengthsFinder 2.0: By the New York Times Bestselling Author of Wellbeing by Tom Rath (Feb 1 2007)
- Page 82: ... O Read historical novels, non-fiction, or biographies. You will ... See a random page in this book.
The Budget-Building Book for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide for Managers and Boards by Murray Dropkin, Jim Halpin and Bill La Touche (Nov 2 2007)
- Front Matter: ... Budget-Building Book for Non pro fits First Edition “This is ... See a random page in this book.
The Collaboration Challenge: How Nonprofits and Businesses Succeed through Strategic Alliances by James E. Austin, Frances Hesselbein and John C. Whitehead (Feb 21 2000)
- Page 8: ... between NPOs and businesses. Among the benefits to be realized by non ... See a random page in this book.
Introduction to Government and Non-for-Profit Accounting by Joseph R. Razek, Martin R. Ives and Gordon A. Hosch (Feb 17 2003)
Finance for Non-Financial Managers by Gene Siciliano (May 16 2003)
Influence Without Authority by Allan R. Cohen and David L. Bradford (Mar 18 2005)
- Page 126: ... danger, however, from seeking non-work-related ways of creating ... See a random page in this book.
Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell (Dec 4 2006)
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell (Jan 7 2002)
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and Joost Elffers (Sep 7 2000)
- "... husband's behavior that hore him a Non. he knew would rile the husband ..." Read more