- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The North American Muslim Resource Guide: Muslim Community Life in the United States and Canada Hardcover – Sep 20 2002
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Valuable to those seeking more insight... This reference is crucial for an unbiased and comprehensive look at Muslims in Canada and the United States... A welcome addition to school and public libraries. -- American Reference Books Annual
Timely in the light of the increased interest in Islam and North American Muslims... The information is tied together nicely by an index of detailed subheadings. More than a third of the work is dedicated to a select yet extensive directory...Recommended. Public and academic libraries. -- Choice
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is an outstanding resource and reference guide.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Directories
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Religion
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Islam
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Religious Studies > Islam
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology