Northern Algoma: A People's History Paperback – Jul 26 1996
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dan Douglas was born and raised in Toronto. A teacher and history buff, he now lives and works in Hornepayne, Algoma District.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
ALSO LOVED THE PICTURES THAT WERE IN THE BOOK IT WAS A VERY GOOD BOOK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Bottles
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography