It is the age of the Airship. A the end of the 19th centurym ina place much like our own, the bold and courageous loaded their dreams upon these flying machines and ventured out into the skies above. one such adventurer was known around the world for his audacity and daring. The legendary Gilbert Brown was the most famous explorer in all of England. However, tempting fate one too many times, he crossed paths with a mysterious organizaton and was never seen again. Years later Eddie, Gilbert's son, boards the one thing his father left behind: his airship, the Maverick. Leaving the only place he's ever known, Eddie departs London in search of his missing father and embarks on a n adventure of his own...
Key Game Features:
- High quality 3D graphics that push the envelope of the DS’ visual capabilities
- Unique real-world locations including London, New York, Cairo, Tokyo, South Africa and Russia
- A handy notebook feature, which helps players keep track of people, monsters, airships, quests, and other items encountered.
- Briskly-paced gameplay accompanied by a robust mapping system
- Branching skill tree allows for a more customizable combat experience
- Customizable Airships (weapons, armor, special skill attacks) for further interactivity and immersion
- Beautiful in-game cinematic cut-scenes
- A multitude of trap-filled dungeons to explore, including several optional hidden labyrinths.