Not Just Deserts: A Republican Theory of Criminal Justice Hardcover – Jul 12 1990
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Deep, important....What makes this book so compelling is that normative ideals are operationalized in the context of a hard-nosed understanding of both criminal behavior and the working realities of the criminal justice system....The greatest tribute I can pay this book is that it has caused me to rethink my own position on the just deserts idea."--The Law and Politics Book Review
About the Author
Philip Pettit is at Australian National University. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Europe > Wales
- Books > Law
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Anthologies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Penology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany