Nuevo Cocinero Mexicano En Forma de Diccionario, 1888 (Spanish) Paperback – Apr 1 2007
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By R. L. M. - Published on Amazon.com
Written in Spanish, this book is REAL intersesting, but requires alot of flipping of pages as you get redirected (sometimes) to the proper recipe. It is written with minimal measurements and requires the reader have a GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE regarding Mexican spices, cuisine and techniques. It is set up in as an encyclopedia. The other factor that makes this a challenging book is the use of "old world" vocbulary. I find myself refering to my dictionaries and Velasques ALOT in order to understand the recipe. It has interesting diagrams and menus set up as reccomendations for service as well as table setting & sitting suggestions. OVERALL it is a good book and I do use it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Gastronomy > History
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Reference
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Latin American
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Mexican
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > History > Europe > Spain