- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Nutrition and Diet Therapy for Nurses Paperback – Jan 3 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Most textbooks that I have read or used use the terms “learning objective”. While there is nothing wrong with this, I feel that the author of this book personalizes the issue of learning for the reader.
From the Back Cover
Nutrition and Diet Therapy for Nurseswill be a staple in your nursing library. Encompassing all aspects of nutrition, from the foundation of nutrition principles to the medical nutrition therapy, it presents a solid, evidence-based approach to nutrition.
Now, more than ever, it is crucial that nurses know how to interpret the science of nutrition and its role in health maintenance and disease. This new book helps the reader sift through the evolving field of nutrition, with information coming from the media, marketing promotions, the neighbor's advice, and internet information. The easy-to-understand organization and features that focus on the latest evidence make this book comprehensive, while at the same time fun to read. Among the many useful chapter features, the reader will find:
- Evidence-Based Practiceboxes that analyze the latest research in the field.See all Product DescriptionNursing Care Planswill correlate key concepts of the chapter with the nursing process.Hot Topicsgive the reader an overview of trendy nutrition topics and present the latest researchClient Education Checklistsare quick reviews of the major patient teaching points presented in the chapter and serve as a guide to implementing patient education.NCLEX-RN®-style questionsfor each chapter give readers a chance to review the material.
A great resource for the practicing nurse or a nursing student
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Diet Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Diet Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Alternative Medicine > Diet Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General