Old-Fashioned Silhouettes: 942 Copyright-Free Illustrations Paperback – Jan 18 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Because silhouettes have a unique capacity to capture attention and communicate quickly and clearly, they are especially useful in advertising and communications. The silhouettes in this splendid collection, selected from an archive of late-19th- and early-20th-century graphic arts, offer designers and artists nearly 1,000 designs ideal for illustrating a vast array of subjects.
The human profile and figure, coiffed and dressed in many different ways; familiar animals, flowers and birds; coaches, planes, automobiles, ships, and much, much more are generously represented in this treasury of bold images. All are royalty-free, and all can be reproduced easily and put to work instantly to add a sparkling, old-fashioned touch to your next layout.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Decorative Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Clip Art
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Drawing
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies