Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer (Chrome and Black)
|List Price:||CDN$ 403.20|
|Price:||CDN$ 381.91 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 21.29 (5%)|
- Dual-stage juicing system, low speed of 80 rpms, no foaming, clogging, or heat build-up
- Commercial masticating juicer with 1/3-HP single-phase induction motor
- 10-year warranty
- Color: Chrome
- VOLTAGE: 110V
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. You may mark this item as a gift if you do not wish to reveal the contents.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Omega nutrition center is a masticating-style juice extractor. Using a low speed of 80 RPM's results in minimal heat build-up and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes and longer lasting juices. They're designed and engineered for health-conscious individuals who want greater variety in their daily fruit and vegetable juicing routine by having the ability to also juice wheatgrass and leafy greens. Not just for juicing, they turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food, and whip up soy milk in a flash. They don't clog, foam or build up hear, for the most nutritious drinks and snacks you'll make for your family.
Omega J8005 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer, Chrome and Black
The Omega J8005 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega's Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
- Includes: Juicing Screen Cone with the stainless steel mesh. It is used for all juicing functions and only juicing functions. Blank Cone Used for all functions except juicing. Constructed solid polycarbonate with a stainless steel rim on the inside. It is used for all functions except juicing. Oval Nozzle is used for mincing and chopping vegetables, making nut butters, homogenizing frozen fruit, milk or yogurt, extruding breadsticks Round Nozzle is used for mincing and chopping vegetables, making nut butters, homogenizing frozen fruit, milk or yogurt, extruding breadsticks Four Remaining Nozzles are used for extrusion of various sized pastas. Sieve fits on both of the bowls, may be used after processing items that seem to have too much pulp in the juice or foam on the top of the juice. It is best to use the sieve at the end of the juicing process by pouring all of the prepared juice through the sieve.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Generally, the product is brilliant at making juices. It works easily (our 3 year old makes juices with fruit and veggies we pre cut for her), it doesn't damage the juice the way centrifugal juicers do, and you can mix all sorts of fruit and vegetables together. When we started juicing, we started with a lot of apple, pear, and orange juices, but gradually we have migrated to mainly green juices (spinach, kale, celery, lettuce, etc) that are flavoured with fruit. For this sort of juice, you can't beat this juicer. It does a brilliant job.
Getting fruit and veggies ready is fairly easy (the chute is smaller than some of the larger centrifugal juicers, so more chopping is required). What I really like is that you don't need to core any of the fruit. We peel our oranges, but not limes or lemons. You don't peel carrots, just wash them and shove them in. Some fruit can cause clogs, but eventually, if you run through some celery or carrots afterwards, it will flow through. Pineapple can be juiced, but only in very small quantities at a time. Not enough to make a glass of pineapple juice, just enough to flavour other juices.Read more ›
Sweeny Todd should have used one of these.
After, tear-down takes seconds, cleaning is dirt simple, and then it's ready to devour it's next vegetation or fruity victims. I truly believe if I shoved a BlendTec into it it would grind it to dust without even getting warm.
Note: do not look into the feed throat when torturing oranges. They seek vengeance and squirt you in the eye. Hurts like the dickens.
As write this I can hear it giggling in the kitchen, waiting there for me to feed it.
Also: makes good juice fairly fast.
Best of all, the juice is much better than I expected and I love it. It comes in as many different variations as you're taste buds can taste and the experimenting is one of the best parts.
The only shortfall I have noticed, and manufacturers always cut corners somewhere, is the plastic juice and pulp catch vessels - they are poor quality and design and quite difficult to pour the juice from without a mess. A stupid oversight that only an engineer could come up with.
1. It is heavily weighted, and stays put on the counter.
2.The pieces are so easy to wash and reassemble.
3. It is quiet - family members in the next room aren't even aware that I'm using it.
4. It works quickly.
5. It separates the fiber out into a plastic bin that I can store in the fridge and then add this fiber to our salads throughout the day.
I liked it so well, that I purchased one for my daughter and her family and she is thrilled with it too.
The only drawback is that I wish the chute was a little bit wider, so that I didn't have to chop my vegetable pieces up quite so slender. (It still takes 1" to 1 1/2" wide pieces, however, so this is not a big issue).
Most recent customer reviews
After owning this Juicer for years, I am still pleased with the result and how easy it is to clean. I would recommend that the veggies you juice be cut in julienne style pieces if... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Rollande
Great product. Extracts so much more liquid than other juicers. Clean up is a breeze.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
had this juicer for 6 months and done several week long juice fast using it still works like new juices anything no problem great qualityPublished 23 days ago by madison
Such a great juicer! I had a Breville centrifugal one before and this masticating type is much better. Read morePublished 2 months ago by mitra shreeram
After reading all the reviews, some negative, I decided on this juicer. I had a centrifugal juicer and though it was nice to put larger pieces of veggies or fruit in the feed tube,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by pastelpuppy