Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer (Black and Chrome)
|List Price:||CDN$ 436.80|
|Price:||CDN$ 397.76 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 39.04 (9%)|
- Dual-stage juicing system, quiet operation, UL- and cUL-approved
- Measures 14-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches,
- 15-year warranty
- Color: Chrome
- VOLTAGE: 110V
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Omega's 8006 Nutrition Center has an exclusive "dual stage" masticating extraction method. It has a low rotation speed of 80 RPM's and continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection. High juice yield with very dry pulp and with less foaming than other double gear juicers. This unit is engineered for quiet operation and long life and with heavy duty commercial construction.
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Low Speed Masticating Juicer, Black and Chrome
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer. Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm. The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation. The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor. The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass! You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic. Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love. Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall.
- Low speed, masticating style juicing system
- Omega's Nutrition Center does more than just juice. You can turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic.
- Includes a GE Ultem Auger which is 8x stronger than most other plastics.
- Powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor.
- Juicer processes at 80rpm's. Low speed or masticating style juicer squeezes, instead of grinding, which allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens such as spinach and kale, even wheatgrass.
- Economical. Since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of produce.
- The low speed system does not mean a longer time to juice. It means a more efficient juicer. More nutrients and antioxidants, plus better flavored juice and freshness.
- Engineered for quiet operation and longer life.
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation.
- Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or the juice separation that occurs with other juicers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I use this everyday. While the plastic of the moving parts is slightly discolored, it still works as new. I've replaced two different parts with no questions asked (no bills, proof of purchase) and received them within days. Both were very minor issues (clicking noise) that fixed the problem. Warranty is first class.
Update: June 30, 2015
2 years and 10 months later, this juicer is going strong with no issues whatsoever! It is so nice to have an appliance that just keeps doing what its supposed to, month after month, year after year. Love it!
Masticating Juicers; Pros and Cons
-Mid price range, couple hundred more than the centrifugal, depending on brands. Not as popular in stores as centrifugals, so a bit more difficult to find, but still available.
- Nutritional quality of juice excellent.
- Easy to clean (less than five minutes), easy to store, fairly less noisy than the centrifugal, warranty with many brands. The jucier I bought from Omega has a 15 year warranty.
- This particular juicer is slower than the centrifugal, but for the nutrition comparison, is worth it to me. I do not use the plastic containers it came with for the juice as they are bulky, and make pouring difficult. However, a common liquids measuring cup works perfectly.
- The parts this machine uses to make the juice are plastic, only the screen is stainless steel. This bothered me a lot, as I avoid plastic as much as possible, especially when in contact with water or food. Previous reviewers have complained of metal and plastic shavings ending up in their juice, as of yet I have not experienced this, and since I knew of the complaints before I purchased my juicer, I watched it very carefully, and still do.
-Omega claims this juicer can do many things.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
Amazing, so versatile. The quality is impeccable. I am very happy with this product. I have used it a lot in the last 2 years since I bought it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kelice Hourdebaigt
This is a great juicer. It is relatively quiet. There is still a lot of pulp but that is juicing. It is fairly easy to clean. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Happy homemaker
way better than my centrifugal juicer. A bit of extra work cutting everything up but its worth it for the amount of juice it gets from leafy greensPublished 8 days ago by Ryan Latendre
We like this one. It's just pity that we couldn't find in any affordable way the Omega Sana Juicer EUJ-707 as it was even better. We just had to leave it behind during moving.Published 18 days ago by Amazon customer
This is my second J8006 juicer. The first one I bought for my family and I got one for myself as well. Read morePublished 24 days ago by A. D.