- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
On Camera: How To Report, Anchor & Interview Paperback – Sep 15 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Gets Them On-Camera, Looking & Behaving Like a Professional!
About the Author
Nan Reardon created the first university course (The New School, NYC) for on-camera presentation 20 years ago. Reardon has taught network, international & local television reporters for years. She teaches at the The New School and New York University. She continues to travel to various countries outside the US to work with TV broadcasters.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This new book should be a "must read" for anyone studying "On Camera" television or video reporting, from the student to the still learning reporter. And aren't we all still learning.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Mass Media > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Journalism
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences