Many of us are seeking new meaning for our lives and a fresh spiritual perspective in a world rocked by global warming, economic meltdowns, and political unrest. For those ready to challenge or refresh some of their deepest beliefs and assumptions, this book is an invaluable guide to a new way of spiritual thinking.
In a series of candid and increasingly dynamic dialogues that echo and interpret many of the ideas and concepts of spiritual, religious and metaphysical teachers of past and present, the author engages in a steadfast and relentless pursuit of a deeper, clearer understanding of the intangible truths of our existence, until they become his own. The book covers subjects such as:
- The true nature of time
- Facing fear and overcoming victim status
- Understanding violence and war
- What 'free will' really means
- The purpose of negative events
- The four levels of human consciousness
- Why conscious "being" is more important than busy "doing"
- How you relate to your Soul
- The essential polarities of Good and Evil
- The Nature of God