OpenGL Library Paperback – Jul 31 2007
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This boxed set includes
- The best-selling OpenGL® Programming Guide, Sixth Edition, which fully covers the latest release of OpenGL, Version 2.1, plus a 16-page color insert. This is the definitive guide to graphics programming with OpenGL, the platform-independent standard for professional-quality 3D graphics.
- The popular OpenGL® Shading Language, Second Edition, which addresses the more integrated nature of the shading language in OpenGL 2.0, with key coverage of special shading techniques, light and shadow shaders, and multipass shaders, plus a convenient Quick Reference Card to GLSL.
- Plus: A bonus schematic poster of the OpenGL Machine for both the 1.X and 2.X versions of OpenGL
About the Author
Dave Shreiner, a computer graphics specialist at ARM, Inc., was a longtime member of the core OpenGL team at SGI. He authored the first commercial OpenGL training course, and has been developing computer graphics applications for more than two decades.
Randi Rost is an ISV Manager in the Software and Solutions Group at Intel. Randy serves on the OpenGL ARB, led the 3Dlabs team responsible for defining and implementing OpenGL 2.0, and is one of the first programmers to design and implement shaders using the OpenGL Shading Language.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Design & Architecture
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Microprocessors & System Design > Computer Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia > OpenGL
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics