Opening to Spirit Paperback – Feb 1999
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Caroline Shola Arewa has been involved in the healing arts for over 16 years and worked as a healer and teacher for over 10 years. She currently works as a part-time lecturer in complementary medicine at Kingsway College and teaches yoga at Brixton Community workshops as well as running a private practice in therapeutic bodywork and healing. She facilitates international workshops and seminars on the chakras.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
This book aids individuals interested in integrating their religious beliefs, physical and mental health, and connecting with the scared through body, mind, and soul. Read morePublished on June 17 2003 by Neil J. Hajba
Do you know Omotanwa Arewa? we went to Yaba college of technology together, if you do pls give her my e-mail address.My family and i reside in california. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Energy Healing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism > Chakras
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Metaphysical Phenomena
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Occult > Spiritualism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation