Operating Systems and Middleware: Supporting Controlled Interaction Hardcover – Jan 19 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Max Hailperin holds SB and Ph.D. degrees from MIT and Stanford, respectively. He is Professor of Computer Science and Chair of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Gustavus Adolphus College, where he has taught since 1990. In 2002 he received the college's distinguished teaching award. He has published a previous textbook, Concrete Abstractions: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Scheme (co-authored with Barbara Kaiser and Karl Knight), as well as journal articles and conference papers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > APIs & Operating Environments > Operating Systems Theory
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems