From the Back Cover
A World of Career Opportunities
VGM's Opportunities in . . . series of more than 100 career-specific titles is an invaluable resource for those who want to find out all they can about the professions that interest them. No other series provides such a wide range of comprehensive and current information on virtually every job available.
In Opportunities in Event Planning Careers, you'll find:
- On-the-job accounts and advice from successful event planners in a range of areas within the field, including the most prominent--wedding planning
- Helpful information about the major event-planning associations and educational programs
- Sample employment advertisements for various jobs within the field
- Details on related positions, including florists, advertisers, public relations executives, and more
- Expert information on how to get started and get ahead as an independent or in-house event planner
These indispensable guides will tell you everything you need to know in order to make an intelligent and informed decision about your career--and your future.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide