- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Organizational Behaviour: Understanding and Managing Life at Work (7th Edition) Hardcover – Apr 23 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Simply the best OB book that addresses the Canadian marketplace. It is engaging yet maintains integrity " Greg Irvine, Wilfrid Laurier University.
From the Back Cover
Appropriate for introductory courses in Organizational Behaviour.
Organizational Behaviour, Seventh Edition, is a research-based text that provides a balanced approach of theory and applications. This highly readable text combines comprehensive coverage with engaging features. Clearly presented theory is supported by real-world cases, discussion questions, and experiential exercises. While Canadian applications and examples are used, Johns and Saks make extensive use of international illustrations as well.
Striking a balance between research and theory on the one hand, and practice and application on the other hand, the seventh edition of Organizational Behaviour includes the most recent research and theory in the field (e.g., employee engagement in Chapter 5 ; the GLOBE project in Chapters 4 and 9; Research Focus feature) as well as many examples of the application and practice of organizational behaviour throughout the text and in the chapter-opening vignettes, the “Applied Focus” feature, and the “You Be the Manager” feature.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources