Othello Paperback – Jul 1 1992
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A prose retelling of Shakespeare's play in which a jealous general is duped into thinking that his wife has been unfaithful, with tragic consequences.
About the Author
fm.author_biographical_note1 fm.author_biographical_note2 --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The structure of the paper version of these books is very conducive to reading the play and studying it. Unfortunately the structure of the electronic version is very difficult to read. The notes are mixed in with the text randomly, not put in linked footnotes or end notes as one may expect. Thus as you read your Kindle version expect to be forced to either jump pages frequently or simply move back and forth from the Bard's text to the editors explanatory notes. It makes following the flow of the text extremely difficult!
If you are interested in the electronic version of this text you really should check a sample first (wish I had!) to be sure you can follow this confusing chaos of literature.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > History > Europe > Wales
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > History
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Classics
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature