Otosclerosis and Stapedectomy: Diagnosis, Management & Complications Hardcover – Nov 24 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Co-authored by leading specialists, this comprehensive and current book provides a detailed and practical discussion of otosclerosis patient diagnosis, treatment, and management.
The book presents a step-by-step account of stapedectomy surgery, and also covers: the pros and cons of all lasers including the latest erbium lasers and their current applications; the analysis of recent otosclerosis studies using CT scanning and audiometry as parameters; stapedectomy versus stapedotomy; frequent complications encountered in otosclerosis surgery; and much more!
- Walks beginners through the fundamental steps necessary to fully understand otosclerosis and stapedectomy
- Solutions to difficult problems encountered daily by experienced otologists
- Special chapters on revision and laser stapedectomy surgeries
- Practical quiz that helps reinforce all the salient features of the book
Appealing to the novice as well as the experienced professional, this book is a key resource for any practitioner in the field - general ENT specialists, ENT surgeons, as well as medical students and otology fellows. Use this book to keep up-to-date on this important topic.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Audiology & Speech Pathology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Audiology & Speech Pathology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Otolaryngology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Audiology & Speech Pathology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Otorhinolaryngology