Outsunny 56×30×78 Inch Portable 4 Tier Warm Green House Plants Flower Greenhouse with Shelves, Green
|List Price:||CDN$ 149.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 60.00 (40%)|
- Construct a temporary large greenhouse in your own backyard ,deck, patio, or balcony
- 8 Shelves, provide air flow and allow water to drain Shelf width: 13.3"
- Transparent heavy duty plastic covering with grid threading
- Zippered door for easy access
- Overall Dimensions: 56″L ×30″W × 78″H
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This green house is ideal for year-round gardening. It comes with transparent plastic covering with grids threading. Besides, it is very easy for access with zippered door. Great for seeding, or just to protect your young plants from the cold weather and extends your growing season.
· Brand new in a Box
· Construct a temporary large greenhouse in your own backyard ,deck, patio, or balcony
· Transparent heavy duty plastic covering with grid threading
· Zippered door for easy access
· Sturdy shelves for pots and seed trays or something else
· Ventilated shelves provide air flow and allows water to drain
· Easy to assemble (comes with instructions)
Specifications/Dimensions:· Shelf width: 11"
· Height between two tiers: 12.6"
· Material: PE Fiberglass Mesh and Steel Tube
· Net Weight: 20lbs
· Overall Dimensions: 56″L ×30″W × 78″H (143 × 76 × 198 cm)
We do not ship to below:
Canada Territories: NT, NU, YT
US Territories: Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Island, APO
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Happy Growing :)
Most recent customer reviews
Used it once got rid of my garden, but for small gardens it was great for the price you can't go wrongPublished 5 months ago by Ken Mitchell
Love it. Roomy and sturdy for my purposes. Also handy for winter storage.Published 13 months ago by Hal White
The product was exactly as advertised. However the zipper was broken when I received it they are sending me another cover. Very good service so far.Published 18 months ago by don monsour
It comes with a picture set-up diagram to aid putting it together. It's fairly simple to figure out. Read morePublished 22 months ago by MRACHOFF
The greenhouse arrived on time and with no delivery problems. When I opened the box there was no instructions of how all the numbered pieces fitted together. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Scooter