- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Overcoming the Bush Legacy in Iraq and Afghanistan Hardcover – Mar 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
. Tripathi received his PhD from the University of Roehampton, where he is an honorary research fellow. He lives near London.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As for overcoming the legacy there is no advice and no quantifying the hurt US has done to millions of people. They are still awaiting compensation. Obama could try paying up to victims in Iraq - then there would be at least one High Street (Mustansir Street I suppose) to help refloat the global econonomy.
Vagn Asbjørn Hansen (France)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 21st Century
- Books > History > Asia > Afghanistan
- Books > History > Middle East > Iraq
- Books > History > Military > Iraq War
- Books > History > United States > 21st Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Terrorism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Terrorism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > United States
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Middle East
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Military
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > United States
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations