* Comprehensive coverage of plumbing materials and methods, subsystems and components -- fully illustrated
* Estimating tools and materials
* Specifications and drawings: how to interpret information and perform a takeoff
* Pricing quantities for the estimate and calculating markup
* Preparing the bid
* Glossary of plumbing terms and symbols for reference
Includes special sections on change order analysis, estimating for additions, and alterations to existing systems. Also covers budget and assemblies estimating.
A complete sample estimate shows how to perform each step in the estimating process, making it easy to follow the authors' methods.