march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 27, 2011
Great holding case for PSP, Small and it is perfect for what I want it for, fits in my Travel carry-on bag perfectly.
on July 8, 2014
Pretty solid little case, good build, no frills, loads of room for UMDs or games, or whatever (I keep my flash drives in there). The little velcro strap to hold the unit in place is mostly just in the way for me, as I don't see the point in using it, but hey. Carabiner is pretty flimsy, but really, it's not holding a whole lot, so it's fine. Pretty sturdy sides, not terribly worried about the thing getting crushed accidentally, you'd have to be trying, or have it run over by a car or something.

The horrifying chemical smell when you first open the package -does- go away after a few days, so if that doesn't kill you immediately, just stick it near a window for a bit.

Well worth it, in my opinion.
on June 2, 2014
As others have commented, the case smells downright awful. It's likely due to the materials used, but it is very noticeable. I'm talking I can smell it when I enter the room it's in, noticeable. The case looks decent and feels sturdy, but I wasn't willing to place my PSP in the case. If you want to purchase this case I hope yours does not smell terrible like mine did. I would suggest considering another case.
on December 5, 2012
I received this case promptly, after 1 or 2 days from ordering it.
It is very sturdy and definitely protects my PSP from the elements.
There is plenty of room for my PSP 3000, 2 UMDs, USB cable and Memory Stick to USB adapter in it.
Only complaint is that it is a bit bulky, but it does serve its purpose.
on March 22, 2014
This case would have gotten four stars except for the fact that it literally stinks!! It smells like burnt metal and even after two weeks of putting fabric softener sheets in it, to absorb some of the smell, it still leaves my PSP smelling like there's a burnt circuit in it!!
on February 2, 2015
Fits perfectly. The velcro strap inside has a very small spot to hold onto, which is the only flaw. Had no issues with the strong smell mentioned by other reviewers. Will buy from them again for a Vita case when I get one.
on July 30, 2015
I prefer cases with a more plasticy surface (for stickers!) but this is very nice. The flap where you put your games doesn't open very easily though, you have to dig your thumb in there to pull it down.
on January 15, 2013
My son drags this case with him everywhere. Lots of pockets to keep everything he needs for playing his PSP. This case is nice that you could use it for other things too. Very tough!
on March 20, 2014
Generally speaking,the pockets is very good, both in size and quality, except that it gives out unpleasant smell, which is a very small problem, so I stll rate 5 stars
This is an excellent travel case for the PSP, rugged construction, and it holds 4 UMD discs. (You can squeeze a couple more in there too, as there is enough room).