- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PSYCHOLOGICAL DIMENSIONS OF THE SELF Hardcover – Jun 19 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This book would be of great assistance for demonstrating how the self can be objectified in ways suited to the requirements of empirical studies... It makes a genuine contribution to the field. The author's dedicated attention to the topic of the self and his fluent knowledge of the field will surely benefit the next generation of researchers." -- Daniel M. Ogilvie
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
In his book, The Singular Self, Rom Harre (1998) suggested two underlying ideas about the self: that we have a particular point of view on the world and that we have a sense of being the same person over time and across situations. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Mental Health
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy