This is bit of a tough review for me as there are so many things I love about this product, but as I said in the title, it's not perfect, and there are some things I don't like. So let me list everything to make it easier.
WHAT I LIKE:
1. The maing thing I like is that the epilator works better than any other I've owned, and I've had about 4 different brands. This one is the least painful and works the best, so that's a huge PLUS in my book.
2. I like the options of the different attachments, especially the foot care attachment! It also works fantastically!
3. I really, really like that it is cordless. I've never had a cordless epilator before and it's so much easier to use.
4. Although it's not for me, the fact that I can use the shaver in the shower, is definitely a good thing for those who do.
5. Stays charged for a long time without having for be recharged often.
WHAT I DISLIKE:
1. The bikini attachment is uselss; just doesn't work.
2. Initially, it's a bit overwhelming to have so many attachments! You really have to do your homework to use it.
3. The foot care head's file needs to be replaced. Supposedly about once a year, if used 10x/year.
Overall, I would recommend this product as the good points far outweigh the negatives. It feels good in your hand, isn't too bulky or heavy and like I said, I've owned many epilators and this one is the best yet. Great product!