Paper Radio Paperback – Oct 1 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Tells us of dreams that sound like our own, shooting little arrows of insight that split the heart, revealing the shocking vulnerability of life. Paper Radio is a jewel of a book that you will want to read over and over and over again." Greg Keelor, singer-songwriter
"Damian Rogers' troubled teens, ecstatic utopians, and distracted deities are evidence of a powerful poetic storyteller . . . It's rare to find a young poet so deeply invested in both her own experience and the reader's pleasure. A splendid, memorable debut." Kevin Connolly
About the Author
Damian Rogers was born and raised in suburban Detroit. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and a graduate degree from the Bennington Writing Seminars in Bennington, Vermont. Her poems have been published in Brick Magazine, The Walrus, Salt Hill, MoonLit, and This Magazine. She lives in Toronto.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
You want a good Canadian? Karen Solie is pretty hot. '[O]ur bar tabs lengthen into parables'
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian > Poetry
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Canadian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Poetry