Patagonia Handbook, 3rd: Fully revised and updated 3rd edition of Footprint's ever-popular guide to Patagonia Hardcover – Nov 30 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lucy E. Cousins, a freelance journalist and the director of South American Explorers, has traveled in more than 150 cities in thirty-one countries and currently lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Janak Jani, who has lived, worked, and traveled in more twenty countries on four continents, resides in Valparaiso, Chile.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the area and know it well, but I have an itinerary coming up in a few months, and nothing on my itinerary is listed
in this book. And for me, I prefer time expressed in "o clock" not military time, and prices WITH each lodging listing,
and in general found the organization of this book not to my liking. I ordered a couple others to help me with my research.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Footprint Handbooks
- Books > Travel > Latin America > South America > Argentina
- Books > Travel > Latin America > South America > Chile
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Dining
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Hotels & Inns
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure