Pathology of the Breast Hardcover – Aug 1992
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...very readbale style." "Like the first edition, this will be a highly referenced textbook, as deserves to be. I enthusiastically recomment it." (Doody's 2000-04-01) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Key Benefit: As the most complete and current reference available on breast disease today, this text provides comprehensive information on all benign and malignant lesions of the breast. Key Topics: The book focuses on the wide variety of facts and detail pathologists need to make precise, critical diagnoses: morphologic features (criteria), differential diagnoses and diagnostic aides for all types of lesions, including many rare lesions that cannot be found in any other source. Many high-quality, easily interpreted illustrations, photos, and photomicrographs, some in color, enhance the pathologist's research, and extensive literature reviews further increase the usefulness of this reference. Market: Pathologists in training, practicing pathologists. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Breast Cancer
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Pathology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology