- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pattern Cutting for Clothing Using CAD: How to Use Lectra Modaris Pattern Cutting Software Paperback – Oct 30 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Maggie Stott is the Senior Pattern Cutter at Warehouse Fashions and a Visiting Lecturer at Ravensbourne College in the UK. During a 40-year career she has worked in couture, for designer labels and high street brands. She has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the London College of Fashion. Over the last 10 years she has combined traditional cutting with CAD software such as Lectra’s Modaris and uses modern technology to its full advantage in the pattern cutting department.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Reference