- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by MH GROUP when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|List Price:||CDN$ 99.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.00 (10%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Looking for something for your lovely cat to scratch? Now get this amazing cat tree! With multilevel design, it provides endless opportunities for cats to explore. The covering faux fur provides extra safety, avoid from falling. Your cat will enjoy scratching this cat tree, saving your furniture, drapes and carpet. Suitable for cats of all ages to play and sleep in. Put it in the corner will save your space.Features:
· Colour: Coffee
· Cover Material: High Quality Faux Fur
· Posts covered by natural sisal ropes.
· Multilevel design fills your cat's instinct to climb.
· A condo, a tunnel and a hammock attached for cats to snuggle up and take naps in.
· Platforms for your cats to jump over, lie down, relax or sleep.
· Space saving in corner of any room.
· Easy to assemble with instruction manual.
· Net Weight: 27.6lbs
· Gross Weight: 30.2lbs
· 1 x Tunnel
· 3 x Platform
· 1 x Condo
· 1 x Hammock
· 1 x Base
· 6 x Post
· Overall: 22.8"x15.7"x55"
· Height: 55"
· Post Diameter: 2.8"
· Board Thickness: 0.5"
· Base Dimensions: 22.9"x15.7"
· Carton Dimensions: 22.3"x16"x12.6"
Fast shipping , great product , easy to assemble. Im satisfy with the product //
Transport rapide, bon produit de bonne facture, facile d'assemblage. Read more
This product is too unstable. My cat cannot fit into any of the nooks, so I had to remove them.
The sisal rope is all unraveling due to his claws. Read more
fell apart almost right away, probably lasted about 6 months for the top part. The rest of it however we still use.Published 8 months ago by Christina
This cat tree came and needed a little assembling, nothing to it. In the ensemble, it's sturdy, but has many faults, but my cat
loves the "upstairs room" and sleep... Read more
Arrived quickly, however had a hole smashed through the box. Then git it together and my adult cat jump up to the top perch and it broke right off..HUGE waste of time and moneyPublished 15 months ago by Paula