Pelvic Pain: Diagnosis and Management Hardcover – Aug 7 2000
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
By Anthony - Published on Amazon.com
It is definitely the book to read for any gynecologist who deals with chronic pelvic pain patients. It gives you a better understanding of chronic pelvic pain conditions.
5 of 8 people found the following review helpful
By A Customer - Published on Amazon.com
book is to expensive for the information present. book is too basic
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By Anonymous - Published on Amazon.com
Even when this book was published, the information it gave was terribly out of date on the subject of interstitial cystitis. Don't get any info on the subject from this textbook.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Diagnosis
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Pain Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Obstetrics & Gynecology