People Are People Best of
|Price:||CDN$ 15.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. People Are People|
|2. Now This Is Fun|
|3. Love In Itself|
|4. Work Hard|
|5. Told You So|
|6. Get The Balance Right|
|7. Leave In Silence|
|9. Everything Counts|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. People Are People - When this originally came out, this was a new single (since "Some Great Reward" wouldn't be released for a couple of months). It is the title song and one of the bands better known.
2. Now This Is Fun - Originally a B-side, this song is exactly what the name says, it is a fun song. The rhythm and beat are extremely catchy. This is one of my favorite songs on the CD.
3. Love In Itself - Originally a single off of the "Construction Time Again" album, this song fits in with the compilation that DM put together here.
4. Work Hard - Originally the B-side for "Everything Counts", this is an excellent song with a beat that is very punkish. This song can pump you up and you find it stuck in your head for days.
5. Told You So - Another song straight off the "Construction Time Again" album, this is a wonderful follow-up to "Work Hard", having a very strong beat and punkish sound.
6. Get The Balance Right - The second new song released on this record. It was a new single that was supposed to help sell the album. It is a wonderfully gloomy song that I would consider my favorite song on the CD.
7. Leave in Silence - The oldest song on the record, it was originally released on "A Broken Frame" and as a single. It's softer approach is a great transition between "Get the Balance Right" and "Pipeline".
8.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This is my favorite of all their albums. I bought this tape 15, 18 years ago. It's lively with great synthesizer work. Read morePublished on Sept. 23 2003 by Lost in the 80's
Great album from Depeche Mode! This features some of their great pop songs that everybody knows(People are People, Get the Balance Right, Everything Counts) but it also has some... Read morePublished on March 26 2002 by Cory McCormick
Forget the bad talk about this album. This is a good CD. The title track is a classic. I still love that song with it's banging drums in the last minute of the song. Read morePublished on Sept. 18 2001 by Distant Voyageur
PAP are not so bad as a lot of reviews say they are. This is overall not a bad album to start with... in fact I've sampled all the songs and I'm beginning to wish I had the album. Read morePublished on Dec 20 2000
There is a lot of good music on this album. Problem is, nearly all of it can be found on other, better Depeche Mode albums, rendering this an unimportant item in the band's... Read morePublished on June 3 2000 by Andrew Tonkovich
With Mute having released a greatest hits album, i.e. Singles 81-85, People are people has become one useless album. In fact, it was useless from the very get go. Read morePublished on May 16 2000
When this album came out, it was basically a compilation of tracks released just in the States working around the hit "People Are People". Read morePublished on April 26 1999
Look for similar items by category
- Music > Alternative Rock > Alternative Styles > Alternative Dance
- Music > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk
- Music > Alternative Rock > New Wave & Post-Punk > Post-Punk
- Music > Dance & DJ > Compilations > Dance Pop
- Music > Dance & DJ > Dance Pop
- Music > Pop > Compilations > Dance Pop
- Music > Pop > Dance Pop
- Music > Rock