- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
People Power: The History and Future of the Referendum in Australia Paperback – Nov 1 2010
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
George Williams is a lawyer and the Anthony Mason Professor of Law at the University of New South Wales. He is the author or coauthor of numerous books, including A Bill of Rights for Australia, A Charter of Rights for Australia, and The Oxford Companion to the High Court of Australia, and is a columnist for the Sydney Morning Herald. David Hume is a solicitor at Freehills and a visiting fellow at the University of New South Wales.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > Australia
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > New Zealand
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Elections
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science