- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Performance and Cognition: Theatre Studies and the Cognitive Turn Hardcover – Feb 20 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bruce McConachie is Professor of Theatre at the University of Pittsburgh, USA, and specializes in theatre history, theatre historiography, and cognitive approaches to theatre.
F. Elizabeth Hart is Associate Professor of English at the University of Conneticut, Storrs, USA, where she teaches Renaissance studies, Shakespeare and cognitive approaches to literature.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Theater