biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 12, 2010
After this workout you will know how Jackie got those abs!

There are two circuits of ab training - one standing and one on the mat...like always, Jackie provides modifications for her routine. They are definitely needed the first time around! This workout is so innovative and you are doing exercises that you have never done before. You know that you have not worked your abs this way before, because you're burning from the first one. You are combining strength, balance and core stability to really put your abs to the test. She will take a side plank and add a knee to elbow crunch to make sure you are getting the most out of your workout!

You are working your abs and your core without doing boring traditional crunches.

This workout is tough, so I am looking forward to the results!
on January 14, 2013
I love this workout! I don't work this area nearly often enough because most videos and moves kill your neck and then it's sore all day - NOT THIS ONE!!! The standing one especially is downright fun and I can actually get through it feeling just the right amount of breathless! It feels GREAT to work this area and not feel like you're killing some other part of your body. I feel like someone finally got ab workouts right and this is it. I love that it also works the arms a bit too. LOVE this video!!
on January 31, 2011
I love this cd the crunch free abs gets you into shape I have lost a bit of weight from this cd already. you feel it right in your stomach.
on May 20, 2011
This dvd is great and easy to understand and i love how she shows you how to make the workout harder, and even on the modified person there is ways to make it a bit harder. The only thing that i don't like is that she goes into the next movement a bit to fast for you to set yourself up.
on February 28, 2014
I like this dvd. It's broken into 2 parts - one is done while standing and the other is done on the floor. Each one is about 16 minutes long. There is a modified form of each exercise which is great. The only drawback is the instructor who seems more intimidating than motivating. I could feel my abs the next day so it's effective - I just don't like Jackie's style of instruction.
on December 17, 2014
I'd recommend this for people who are fit and wish to stay in shape. If you have mobility issues this isn't for you.
Been awhile since I've used this workout but I believe there is no beginner options, only intermediate and advanced moves.
on May 22, 2015
GREAT ab workout DVD! I love that it is not all crunches on a mat. I have noticed results after doing this workout 4 times a week for 2 weeks.
on June 5, 2013
I like this workout, it's easy to follow and not too fast moving so you can catch on to the correct way of doing the exercises.
on April 4, 2013
This makes for a really great morning workout when time is a bit tight. And it arrived on time as well.
on October 21, 2014
Great - item as described!