Perspectives in Nutrition Hardcover – Jun 20 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gordon M. Wardlaw, Ph.D., has taught introductory nutrition courses to students in the Department of Human Nutrition at The Ohio State University, and at other colleges and universities. Dr. Wardlaw is the author of many articles that have appeared in prominent nutrition, biology, physiology, and biochemistry journals and was the 1985 recipient of the American Dietetic Association’s Mary P. Huddleson Award. Dr. Wardlaw is a member of the American Society for Nutritional Sciences and is certified as a Specialist in Human Nutrition by the American Board of Nutrition. Dr. Wardlaw is currently retired from academia.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition