Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 9.85 shipping
PetSafe Premium In-Ground Cat Fence
|List Price:||CDN$ 299.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 275.21 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 24.78 (8%)|
- Complete system for up to 1/3 acre (covers up to 25 acres additional wire and flag kits needed)
- Receiver can be adjusted to cats temperament(4 levels, plus tone only)
- Low battery indicator
- Collar includes stretch section for cats safety
- System works with multiple cats (additional PetSafe receiver collars required)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The PetSafe Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence has been proven safe, comfortable, and effective for all cats over 6 lb. and at least 6 months old. The system works by producing a radio signal from the Fence Transmitter through up to 4000-Feet of Boundary Wire. The Boundary Wire is buried or attached to a fixed object to enclose the Pet Area. You temporarily define this Pet Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your cat. Your cat wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, is allowed to roam freely in the Pet Area. When your cat reaches the Warning Zone, the Receiver Collar gives a warning beep. If your cat continues into the Static Correction Zone, a safe Static Correction will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Pet Area. For use in the US only. This unit is compatible with all US 110v outlets and are not to be used with 220v international voltage.
From the Manufacturer
At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets.
About the PetSafe Premium In-Ground Cat Fence
This deluxe in-ground fencing system was designed to let your cat be himself in the safety of your yard. It provides safe and reliable containment for your cat with tone-only plus four levels of static stimulation that take her temperament into account. The collar has a special stretch section for your cat's safety and a battery-life indicator to assure you that the collar is working.
- Our smallest waterproof Receiver Collar
- Receiver can be adjusted to cat’s temperament (4 levels, plus tone only)
- Low battery indicator
- Collar includes stretch section for cat’s safety
- Covers up to 13 ares (1/3 acre/0.13 hectares) with included boundary wire
- System works with multiple cats (additional PetSafe Receiver Collars required)
- Expandable up to 1,000 ares/25 acres/10 hectares (additional wire and flags required)
- For cats 2.7 kg and up
How it Works
With an in-ground fence, you’ll bury wires in your garden to set your pet’s boundaries. A boundary wire system:
- Creates a perimeter of any shape.
- Can have exclusion areas within it.
- Is buried just under the ground and can run through streams.
- Can be extended up to 10 hectares (selected systems).
- Will not require planning permission (where a high and visible fence might).
- Transmitter with Power Adapter
- Deluxe Receiver Collar
- Step-by-Step Installation and Training DVD
- Operating and Training Guide
- Battery (PetSafe RFA-188)
- 500 Feet of Wire and 50 Training Flags
- Test Light Tool
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So - I tried closing every hole under our backyard fence, but it soon became a game to the Bengal to dig and find new holes as soon as I'd closed another. I finally found the PetSafe fence and figured I'd give it a try. I laid the wire under the backyard fence, stapling it the bottom of every post and securing it every 2 feet with garden staples into the ground.
Initially, I was planning to loop back along the top of the fence, but I changed my mind once I had traced the backyard, to continue around the house instead. The garden staples made it easy to hide the wire on the lawn (now I can't even find it) - and I placed it 3-4 feet from the house so the cats don't get zapped inside. Crossing the driveway, I placed the wire down in a gap between our cement slabs. This all has the added benefit that we can have the front door of the house open as well - and the cats can go out for about 2-3 meters.
At the start of every season, both cats seem to get zapped twice ... and then they've learned not to go close to the fence again. The batteries on these collars only last about 2 months and are expensive to replace - but if you break them open, you can easily use inexpensive C1/3N batteries instead (Google how to do this).
Our cats love to roam the back yard. I put a cat door in the screen door - and they come and go as they please. If it's raining, they can sit on the front porch as well.
My only gripe with the system is that the collars are BIG.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This fencing system worked great and I would recommend it. You have to bear in mind however, that all cats are different. It worked with my cat...Published 2 days ago by Jill
works great you can test the strength of the charge by holding it in your hand on both terminals and moving your hand close to the wire 5 is quiet stronge it made me drop it so it... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Tom Melnick