march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Library Binding|Change

on January 5, 2011
This is a wonderful book.....kids just love it, as do I !!! I have J.K. kids that can read it word for word (some rote) but it rates right up there with Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
on April 11, 2013
My four Year old read this book in Kindergarten and when she came home from school she could recall the whole thing. She begged me to find it for her. So I ordered it for her along with the stuffed cat. Even though she cant read yet she will sit down with her two year old sister and read it to her word for word. This book may be simple but that is what makes it so great, it is helping her recognize written words. Now when she sees the word's "Cat" and "Red" for example outside of the book she is able to point and read them. My only negatives for this book is that for a children's book with a short story line and simple illustrations it may be a bit over priced for some families. But all and all it is worth it if you have child at the beginning stages of reading.
on April 11, 2011
This book is great for kids and adults. In it's simplicity, it teaches a great life lesson that everyone should follow.
on February 12, 2015
I think this is the favourite Pete the Cat book amongst the kids aged 2-4. They love yelling out what colour Pete's shoes are when I turn the page. It's a cute little colour review and they seem to find it funny.
I also love the little life lesson at the end that you have to keep on going no matter what you step in.
on December 7, 2015
Pete the cat is well loved in this house!
Easy to follow and great repetition that my daughter can practically read the book to me!
Each book has a song as part of the story. You can choose to sing it to your own rythm or download it for free from harper collins and have the story read.
Love this book! It was first read to my son two weeks ago at his Junior Kindergarten Orientation, by his schools librarian and the second she opened her mouth he was hooked. He's so excited to start big boy school now and wanted me to buy this book. We've read it every night since I received it.
on April 27, 2013
This book has an awesome story with an awesome moral to the story! My daughter and I love Pete and she loves watching the video of the author reading and singing the song as well. We got this book as a gift and now I have bought it for several friends.
on July 5, 2014
Very clever. The Pete the Cat stories are fun to read and listen to. The kids really enjoy them. The old macdonald had a farm one is just the words to the song Old macdonald had a farm. So I don't recommend that one, but this one is great!
on October 18, 2012
This was our very first Pete the Cat book and ever since we bought it we have become the Pete the Cat Crazy Family. Every day we read, talk and sing Pete. I asked my son who is 2, who his best friend is and he replied "Pete Cat" :)
on June 13, 2013
This book and Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons are some of the best books I've ready my preschooler. She knows all the words and loves these books. Couldn't recommend them enough.