summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

on October 25, 2013
Have used the gel before and the veterinarian noticed the teeth of our dog had become much whiter. Good to see the spray also works as the one dog fights having his teeth brushed.
on October 3, 2014
I heard mixed reviews on this product. It certainly helps with cleaning the teeth, I'm not sure how bad it is fo rthe liver, especially if you don't use it all the time. I only used it for a month and it made a significant enough difference for me to not use it until the next need.
on January 12, 2014
Prompt delivery. Have been using these products for months. They do assist greatly but do not give up on using your dental tools along with chewing aids. Rather pricey taken into account what I have just mentioned but so much better than your pet having dental surgery!
on November 29, 2014
Immediately started to work on my dog's severe halitosis, but please beware to follow the recommendations and don't give your dog too much. It contains grain alcohol which in more than the recommended amounts can poison your dog.
on November 21, 2014
So far it seems to be working I have only been using it for my dogs for about two weeks but I think this is the product to help reduce tartar and prevent oral disease and/or surgery.
on November 4, 2014
Dog doesn't really like the spray in his mouth for taste, but he'll tolerate it. Using these products daily + brushing keeps his teeth nice and white.
on April 15, 2014
Good product ... Word Wellington on tarter and vive good breath. Good qualité price. I recommand this product end i Will buy it again
on December 30, 2013
Really a good product. Will buy it for my dogs again. I am a breeder and do all my dogs twice a week!
on February 13, 2015
livraison rapide
Le spray est plus difficile à utiliser, je préfère le gel
on April 25, 2015
Très satisfaite jai très hâte d'avoir les commentaires des clients merci!!!!