- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pharmacology: A Nursing Process Approach Paperback – Feb 22 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Addition of the right assessment, documentation, and evaluation and refusal, should enhance patient safety and reduce the numbers of patients harmed by their medications."
Nursing Standard, November 2011
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book is filled with obvious inconsistencies and outright errors. The chemistry in the "Fluids and Electrolytes" section was especially horrendous. These errors make it difficult to focus on the rest of text because the reader consistently wonders what other errors exist that are being incorporated into their knowledge base.
If the student has a general understanding of basic pharmacology and chemistry so that they can identify errors when they occur, this book is good reference resource.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Chemotherapy
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Pharmacology
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Chemotherapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Pharmacology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Chemotherapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Clinical > Pharmacology