march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 3, 2012
Some people have dry and/or sensitive skin. I have extremely dry AND sensitive skin. Shaving with a blade razor is no-no for me as I end up with a burning sensation that last for hours, even with a new blade. I was given this Philips shaver as a Christmas present to replace an aging Braun.

First, it is extremely quiet. I feel the vibrations in my hand but I barely hear the shaver. Battery life is great since I've been able to get 14-15 shave before having to charge. Shaving results are also impressive, I'd say it is really close to shaving against the grain with a blade. I get no redness and no burning sensation.

I took one star away due to the absence of a pouch and the fact that replacement blades are the same price than the shaver itself.
on January 6, 2012
The price of a new shaver + heads was cheaper than ordering new heads for my old reflex shaver. As the heads are new, does a good job. Some fine tuning is required with a trac 3. It was a good investment considering the price.
on December 30, 2011
I bought one each of these shavers for my husband and son, and they both agree that it gives a very comfortable and close shave. It also operates very quietly.
on December 27, 2011
This is the best re-chargeable I have ever purchased in 60 years.
Recommend it for shaving and battery useage.
Liked it so much I purchased a 2nd one to ensure I would have a replacement if needed.
on December 27, 2011
I have been using various , Philips Shavers for the last 20 years . The HQ6970-33 gives a nice close shave at a reasonable price. When the blades get dull I will just buy another one...
on March 6, 2013
Great razor. It gives me a smooth clean cut and has a great battery life. I have completely switched over to it for shaving.