- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 18 x 26.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 499 g
- Item model number: PT730/20
- ASIN: B004TF953A
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,697 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
Philips PT730/20 Powertouch Electric Shaver
|List Price:||CDN$ 69.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 63.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 6.39 (9%)|
- 40+ minutes of cordless shaving, 8 hours charge
- Washable shaver with quick rinse system
- Dual precision cutting shaves even the shortest stubble
- Super Lift & Cut system for a comfortably close shave
- Dynamic contour response adjusts to face and neck curves
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
SuperLift & Cut action system lifts hairs to cut comfortably closer DualPrecision system with slots and holes that catch even the shortest stubble Dynamic Contour Response system automatically adjusts to every curve of your face and neck for a smoother shave Multi-purpose display: battery low, battery full and charging indication Fully recharges in 8 hours for up to 40 minutes of cordless use Quick 3 minute charge for 1 shave Bivoltage 100 - 240V Replacement heads: HQ8/3 (sold separately)
From the Manufacturer
Philips Shaver 3000
CloseCut Heads for Comfortable Shaving
The Philips Shaver 3000 Cordless Razor features a DualPrecision shaving system designed to effectively shave both longer hairs and short stubble for precise results and a smooth finish. Flexing heads adjust automatically to every curve of your face and neck to minimize both pressure and skin irritation. A patented Super Lift & Cut dual-blade action lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level. The Philips Shaver 3000 Cordless Razor includes the Philips 45-day money-back guarantee with a full 2 year warranty.
What's in the box
Philips Shaver 3000 electric razor, power cord, protective cap, cleaning brush, and manual.
Philips Shaver 3000 Features
Detailed Trimming with Pop-Up Trimmer
An integrated pop-up trimmer helps complete your facial grooming routine. This trimmer is ideal for trimming and shaping sideburns, goatees, mustaches, and more.
Convenient Washable Design
For convenient care and maintenance, Shaver 3000 razor is fully washable. After use, simply hold the razor under running water to clean. This razor also comes with a cleaning brush for more thorough cleanup.
Easy to Maintain
The Shaver 3000 offers the convenience of dual operation so you can take it with you wherever you go. A full eight-hour charge will last for up to 40 minutes of cordless shaving, and a three-minute quick-charge option gives you enough power for a single shave. An LED indicator panel lets you know when it's time to recharge the Lithium-Ion battery.
|ComfortCut Shaving Heads||✓||✓|
|DualPrecision Shaving Heads||✓||✓||✓|
|Patented Lift & Cut System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pivot, Flex & Float System||✓|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Other things to get with it would be a cleaner like the jet clean solution (I just put it in a small dish then slightly dip the shaver heads into the solution, it's surprising the amount of junk it gets out) and a pre shave lotion like Lectric Shave, I usually get razor burn with out it. Hope this helps!
(I don't know why the word "kitchen" appears in the product description -- unless this can also be used on peaches!)
Ok, now, for this one:
- Washable, means, pretty easy to clean
- Battery lasts me a week for everyday use
- There is light to reminder me battery low
- No trimmer for sideburns, but for this price, I won't ask too much. By the way, for $$$ more you could find one with trimmer in this Powertouch series.
Most recent customer reviews
Really bad blades, cant get a clean shave, i still have it but ive modified the unit.Published 8 months ago by Justin Hibbs
Works great. I have been using it for a couple years now. I was surprised to find it doesn't have a flip-up trimmer. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Edgar Bonnell
So far so good. It's very easy to operate and easy to clean and it does a good job.Published 16 months ago by Patricia L. Yakimov
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Men's Grooming > Shave > Electric Shavers > Rotary Shavers
- Health & Personal Care > Men's Grooming > Shave > Groomers & Trimmers > Hair Clippers
- Health & Personal Care > Personal Care > Shaving & Hair Removal > Electric Shavers > Men's > Rotary Shavers
- Health & Personal Care > Personal Care > Shaving & Hair Removal > Trimmers & Clippers > Hair Clippers