- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 11.2 x 24.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 454 g
- Item model number: RQ1260/17
- ASIN: B004KAA6F0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 1 2011
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,703 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Philips RQ1260/17 SensoTouch 3D Shaver with GyroFlex 3D Shaver & UltraTrack Shaver Heads (Metallic 5 Level Battery Display)
|Price:||CDN$ 269.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- GyroFlex 3D system adjusts seamlessly to every curve
- Ultratrack heads catch every hair with just a few strokes
- Aquatec seals for a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave
- Smooth, low-friction SkinGlide technology minimizes irritation
- 5 battery levels and multipurpose display, 60 min run time and 1 hr charging time
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The GyroFlex 3D system of the Philips RQ1260 shaver adjusts seamlessly to every facial curve. Its UltraTrack heads catch every hair with just a few strokes
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
the accessories with the razor are better then previous models and still just the basics just done very well. which is a nice improvement. pouch, brush, blade cap, holding stand and charge cable. Favorite is defiantly the stand/charger
bought this to match the trimmer i got from Philips TT2040/32 bodygroom pro. the stainless steal/mate finish on razor "sides and under the main hub" match it quite well. plus the chrome gives it a fresh sleek professional look. it also works amazing, but i didn't get it from amazon :$ cant review it.
That being said, this is still a great shaver and I still use it regularly. I will consider using it in the shower with a lather and see if the results improve.
Hoping the battery life lives up to same level-- 2 weeks and still strong on the first charge
Most recent customer reviews
The Phillips Shaver was very smooth on the skin. Gave a really close shavePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Wasn't as good as I expected. The 3 movable heads are not as affective as I thought they would be. Outside of that it' ok.Published 9 months ago by Ed Mesesnel
This razor is horrible in capturing stubble. There are small openings around the blades that allow stubble to fall out constantly. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Murray