countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 27, 2016
The instructions are easy to understand and follow, which is handy when you’re not sure how long your toddler is going to nap for. I do wish the trimmer side got a bit closer to the skin, but I can understand that it has limitations. The closer-shave side is fantastic at getting the hair cut practically right down to the skin. I do wish it was a bit smaller to make those awkward angles a bit easier to manage, but I was still really happy with the result. This razor is water-safe, which makes for a much smoother shave, easier clean up and less razor-burn. Keep in mind that the first few times you use an electric razor, you will have a bit of irritation while your skin gets used to it. After a few shaves, you will notice that you have fewer ingrown hairs.

While the results weren’t quite as soft and smooth as a brazilian wax, and the hair grew back very quickly, I will say that this has fantastic value for a really good result. It’s 1/12th of the cost of getting a brazilian done monthly, and I love that I can touch up quickly whenever I need to (Hello, Thursday swim classes!). I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wanted a more economical option for all over body grooming.
on April 27, 2016
My clippers I was using for years recently died, and I figured it was time to buy something a little more task appropriate then hair clippers. The Phillips clipper works extremely well handles the bulk hair chopping from the sensitive areas (groin, butt, arm pits) with ease and provides a lot of reach to do this. Chest hair was a breeze to mow down.

The shaving part, I am not sure I will use all that often as I tend to just use my razor to shave it down. That being said I did try it out, and it worked fairly well, a few little tugs/snags on some shorter hairs, but that is to be expected with this type of a shaver.

The only draw back is the clipper section of the shaver, although is water proof, they suggest not using it in the shower. Not sure why, but I imagine it has to do with the hair being matted down and not being able to lift the hair off the body easily. The shaving part is suggested to use in the shower, and from experience this is the ideal area to do it. When dry it tended to pull a bit more then when it was in the shower under a wet shave.

I've had to buy a second one as I forgot this in a hotel room on one of my trips, that alone should speak to how much I liked it as I was buying a second.
on June 22, 2016
The non-foil side is really good and does exactly what you want it to do. One glaring flaw is that the foil side has little trimmers on either side of the foil (I think the manual called them "pre-trimmers" or something) that I guess are intended to cut the hair down to a length that the foil can deal with, but instead has the effect of cutting any skin that gets in its way. This makes the foil side only suitable on large, flat parts of your body like a back, thigh etc. and 100% unsuitable for more...sensitive...parts of one's body (trust me on this).
on July 20, 2016
after a few months use, here are my findings.

1. why doesn't this come with a cover to protect the foil? i've somehow not damaged mine yet but its a miracle.
2. it's horrible when the hair is wet.
3. it doesn't cut close to the skin at all. you can still notice a 'stubble' after shaving.

while it does what i wanted it to do, some may want to look elsewhere.
on March 15, 2015
The product build quality is rock solid. The battery lasts a long time, though I don't use it that often.

From my experience over the last few years with it...

The trimmer side works well for trimming chest and beard hair and such.

I find the other side pulls hair and knicks the skin too often to be usable, especially when trying to tackle sensitive areas of the body. I no longer use it for such purposes. Your mileage may vary.

I would not buy this again.
on May 30, 2016
It does the job very well, the price is fair. There's just a couple things here that could have made this a perfect item. First, you cannot charge it without it being on the stand. So, when you're travelling it's more kit you have to bring with you as you cannot simple plug in the shaver to the cord. It needs to make contact with the metal on the stand to charge. Second, the rechargeable batteries are not easily replaceable. So unless you are very handy with soldering, comfortable with taking a part electronics and finding the right kind of custom batteries, this makes the product have a definite expiry date as soon as the battery start to fade and no longer hold a charge well. Too bad, batteries are cheap to change. Other than that, I like it quite a lot!
on July 17, 2016
Waterproof, thus cleans easily after each use. Works like it should. Sometimes tugs at your hair if you go too fast, so just don't shave too fast. Just plan ahead if you're planning to get naked with someone.
on December 6, 2014
Pretty good in the shower for the part under your boys but before the b hole, yea dig?

Quick shipping
on October 3, 2015
If you are looking at this product, you probably already know you need to buy it. I read a lot of reviews before ordering this groomer. I guess I am fortunate that I don't look like I'm wearing a sweater when I take off my shirt. But, if you are and you don't like it, stop reading here and just hit the buy button.

There comes a time in a guy's life when, as a comedian I once heard, but whose name I cannot recall (also a sign of aging), said: "There is a point where the hair on your head stops growing when you need it to. And then starts growing everywhere else." For me, it was my lower back that was driving me crazy. I had tried couple other trimmers which were likely meant for hair on the head and neck, etc but they were awkward, corded and drew blood occasionally. Using a razor and shaving cream was simply too time consuming and I needed to be double-jointed to operate the razor and mirror in concert. I tried the chemical hair removal lotion, but could not stand the stink of it even with the bathroom window open. The smell lingered, likely only in my mind, but I would always fear I smelled like burning cat for hours after.

So, in conclusion this is definitely a good buy. The hair in the back and the front gets trimmed properly, so as not to get yanked in the "belt-meets-jeans" pinch point. As well, it also easily neatens up those stragglers that sometimes overflow the collar area. For those that need or elect to expand or operate more aggressively, I have no doubt this item will work for you. I understand it works in the shower as well. I have not tried that, but it charges fast, it seems well made, is simple to use, and does what it says.
on July 1, 2014
This thing is rad

I'm a pretty hairy guy. The hair on my arms and legs is long, thin, and quite bushy. This thing, put it on the "5" setting (11m hair length), and it trims the hair down and makes my arms look 50% less hairy, and still looks plausible for being my natural arm hair length. There are 5 different body grooming lengths to choose from, allowing you to trim specific places shorter than others.
This thing is a game changer. I'm happy that I can look forward to wearing all kinds of clothes and t shirts exposing my body and not have to worry about looking too hairy. I haven't tried any other body grooming products but I don't have any reason to, I'll hang onto this thing as long as I can.