- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Phonics Lessons: Letters, Words, and How They Work: Grade 2 Paperback – Nov 15 2002
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Nov 15 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
GAY SU PINNELL is a professor in the School of Teaching and Learning at The Ohio State University. She has extensive experience in classroom teaching and field-based research, and in developing comprehensive approaches to literacy education. She has received the International Reading Associations Albert J. Harris Award for research and the Charles A. Dana Foundation Award for her contributions to the field of education. She is also a member of the Reading Hall of Fame.
IRENE C. FOUNTAS, a professor in the School of Education at Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has been a classroom teacher, language arts specialist, and consultant in school districts across the nation and abroad. She works extensively in the literacy education field and directs the Literacy Collaborative in the School of Education at Lesley University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Curricula
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Assessment
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Testing
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Phonetics & Phonics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Literacy
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Curriculum & Instruction