- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RF Photonic Technology in Optical Fiber Links Paperback – May 14 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This volume presents a review of RF (radio frequency) photonic components, transmission systems, and signal processing examples in optical fibers from leading academic, government, and industry scientists working in this field. It also introduces the reader to various related technologies such as direct modulation of laser sources, external modulation techniques, and detectors. With an emphasis on design, performance and practical application, this book will be of particular interest to engineers and research scientists developing novel systems based on optical fibers and analog RF applications.
About the Author
William S. C. Chang is an Emeritus Professor of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California at San Diego, where he founded the electronic device and materials group.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Computer Technology > Imaging Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Solid State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Optics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics