Photoshop Compositing Secrets: Unlocking the Key to Perfect Selections and Amazing Photoshop Effects for Totally Realistic Composites Paperback – Jul 29 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Matt Kloskowski is the Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. He has published numerous books on Photoshop and is the author of the Lightroom Killer Tips blog. In addition to being an Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop and an accomplished photographer, Matt is a regular contributor to Photoshop User magazine, a speaker at the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, and the co-host of two popular videocasts, Photoshop User TV and The Grid.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
M. Kloskowski explains step-by-step how he does his montage in Photoshop.
Very well explained and detailed with lots of images and screen shots.
I've been using Photoshop for some eight years, I must say this book is one of the best I came across.
I will recommend Photoshop Compositing Secrets to anyone.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms > Digital Image Processing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography