From the Back Cover
Bring out the best in your photos with Photoshop Elements. Thisbook makes it easy!
Photoshop Elements puts powerful yet simple-to-use tools in thehands of every shutterbug. This handy guide shows you how to makethe most of Photoshop Elements to organize your images, fix commonproblems, control color, add text, create slide shows, and muchmore.
- Elements-ary, my dear Watson get familiar with thetools, menus, and options, import your images, and explore theOrganizer
- Under the hood understand resolutions, color modes, andfile formats, and add tags and albums so you can find your photosfast
- The beauty within tweak entire photos or the teeniestdetail, remove red-eye, crop photos for better composition, correctcontrast and color, and fix flaws
- Express your vision turn a photo image into a drawing orapply many other effects, experiment with type, or play with thedrawing and painting tools
- Share the moment create professional looking prints,share your creations over the web and social networks, or view themon your TV
Open the book and find:
- How to import and organize your images
- Instructions for both Windows and Mac users
- How to wave the Magic Wand and toss the Lasso
- Techniques for correcting color, contrast, and clarity
- Tips for composing and cropping photos
- Creative and practical projects anyone can do
- Secrets for quickly sharing photos on your favorite socialnetworks
- How to upload and save images to Photoshop Showcase
- Fix the most common digital photo problems
- Edit and crop images, enhance color, and sharpen photos
- Share your photos with family and friends on Facebook® andFlickr®
IN FULL COLOR!
About the Author
Barbara Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio in California. She is currently a faculty member in the School of Graphic Design at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging.